To get a good understanding of contents pages, as a pair I annotated three different magazines. One is the mixmag, the other two were Q magazine and Kerrang. From looking at these three magazines I was able to see they all had a house style and were all different in their own ways. All there magazines had different layout and had their own colour theme. Also I realized that they had sub heading to separate their articles and used quite a few pictures to attract their audience. From doing this task I was able to see that for my own contents page, I wanted to have a colour theme that my audience will like, I wanted to have sub heading to separate my articles that would go in my magazine and also I wanted to use more than one picture.
This was the presentation i did while, looking at the other contents pages:

No comments:
Post a Comment