skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sunday, 25 April 2010
Pictures for my Front cover
This was the image I wanted to use for my front cover, for this image I wanted to remove the background too, as I wanted to grab my audience’s attention.
BEFORE the picture was edited:
AFTER the picture was edited:
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What colours do you think works best together?
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(31)
▼
April
(26)
My final music magazine
My preliminary task
Evaluation - Presentation
Notes on Evaluation
POISON reader profile
Front cover for my magazine
My final contents page
Picture for contents page
Image for contents page
First draft of contents
My colour palette
Annotating contents page
Final Interview Page
Simulation Task
Rough layout for my front cover
Pictures for my Front cover
Interview questions i prepared
Final images - Interview page
Editing photo for test....
Learning to use Photoshop
Pictures for my Interview Page
Ideas for my magazine name
Sample Photos
Target Audience Questionnaire
Creating an account on "slideshare"
Analysing "Q" Magazine - interview conventions
►
March
(4)
►
February
(1)
About Me
Inthuka
My blog will outline the stages and research I have completed towards creating my final music magazine.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment