In a group, I had to annotate an interview, taking about everything that was on the page. From doing this I was able to see the conventions of interviews that are on already published magazines. Also this helped me to see how I wanted to do my magazines. From the task I was able to see that everything you wanted to do on the interview, you had to have reasons in doing it, for example, putting a picture on a whole A4 page, this made me see that editors do this to appeal more audiences. So when I had to do my interview I saw that I can only appeal readers by putting interesting things on there. Also from the images that were used, I could see that it needs to address the target audience; all images should have a meaning to it. Also the interview need to be informative and needs to be different to any other interviews.
This is the powerpoint presentation, i created while looking at the interview...

No comments:
Post a Comment