
For my stimulation task I had to work with a partner and design a magazine for readers aged 17-25, then we were told to decide how much I would charge an advertising company for an A4 colour advert.
This was our response:
We said we would charge £ 3,920 for an A4 colour page
Also we said that our magazine would offer discounts.
4 weeks 5 %
12 weeks 7.5 %
26 weeks 12.5 %
52 weeks 25 %
As this was a completion with the class, we had to quickly come up with a design of a magazine, then stand in front of the whole class and say why we chose to do the magazine how we done it.
We won second price, as other peers who had to pick a magazine to advertise their products on a magazines, majority of them picked our magazine
From this task I was able to see what institutions look out for, also I wa sable to see what companies look out for in a magazine when they want to advertise a product of theirs

No comments:
Post a Comment