Sunday, 25 April 2010

Ideas for my magazine name

Before I wanted to carry on creating my magazine, I wanted to create a name for my magazine. I thought this will help me address my target audience more.

Here is a brainstorm of the ideas I had while I was figuring out a name for my magazine:-



It was very hard to chose, but I thought out of all these the only one that was appropriate for my emo magazine was “The Poison”, but I didn’t think it sound good with “the” in it, so I decided to take that out. The reason why I chose “Poison” was because as I was creating an emo magazine, I thought emo’s are more into suicides and death. Also as my magazine had music, fashion and lifestyle, I didn’t think that the name has to fully do with music. So I thought “Poison” was suitable for my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment